The new vibro firmware for our digital borehole geophone BGK1000 performes correlation and stacking directly in the sonde, cutting vibro survey times down to a half or less.
The new vibro firmware highlights include:
- Downhole stacking and correlation in each unit
- Trace length of sixty-five seconds (@ 1000 Samples per second)
- Extra long sweeps of more than sixty seconds
- Sixteen stacks of sixty-five seconds
- Correlation of stacking results, stacking of correlation results
- Real time noise monitoring, quality control journal
The new vibroseis upgrade is now available as add-on to new and existing BGK1000 systems.